Bilingual Operations Manager/Quality Control Representative
Exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing franchise companies in the US!
National Janitorial Franchise Company is looking for a Bilingual Operations Manager/Quality Control Representative.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conducts monthly onsite inspections to ensure special services were done properly, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Conducts walkthroughs for new client starts or transfers.
- Matches existing unit franchise owner with the appropriate customer.
- Provides orientation to the new franchise owners.
- Receives, tracks, and resolves all work orders in a timely manner.
- Negotiates pricing and manages special services and/or activities.
- Has strong client relation skills and ability to resolve demanding requests, issues, and concerns.
- Orients, oversees, manages, and supports franchise owners and customers.
- Enters data in the system for all inspections performed during the day and send daily report to Regional Director.
Skills / Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish a MUST
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service experience in the janitorial/service industries.
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurance Coverage
- Basic computer skills
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SFLOPS