Build Your Own Empire!
Be the CEO of Your Own Franchising Company
Don't just buy a franchise; be the CEO of your own franchising company! Anago knows you want a future that's filled with success and stability. Our Executive Master Franchise doesn't require you to work long hours at a physical location tied to your industry, like other franchises. Anago's Master Franchise Model lets you build an empire in your territory, and challenges you in an executive capacity where you are securing contracts and selling your own unit franchises to service those contracts.
Create Generational Wealth
More millionaires are made through Master Franchising than any other form of franchising. With Anago's Master Franchise model, you collect the franchise fees and you collect the royalty, all while building a recession resistant business with residual income and unlimited growth potential, that can be passed down to future generations.
Features of the Business
- The Master enjoys 12 primary revenue streams.
- This is an Executive Franchise model - Monday-Friday, 9-5.
- Recurring revenue model with predictable cash flow.
- Huge industry - estimated at $100 billion annually with expected double digit growth.
- Recession resistant - every business needs to be cleaned by someone even during times of economic hardship.
- Minimal market share necessary to translate into high revenue for the Master Owner.
- Low overhead and fast ramp up.
- Proprietary cloud-based and mobile software systems to run every aspect of the business.
The Anago Advantage
- No royalty payments for the first 6 months of operation.
- 20+ page fully search engine optimized (SEO) website, included in the franchise fee.
- Name brand with over 25 years of experience in the franchised commercial cleaning industry.
- Comprehensive training program on every aspect of the business included in the franchise fee.
Click here to learn more about Anago Master Franchises
Unit or Janitorial Franchise
Franchise Fee starting at $1,000 down. Multiple Programs Available.*
As an Anago Unit Franchisee, you are a small business Owner of a commercial cleaning company. The Anago regional office will handle for you most of the administrative tasks associated with a running a small business. This allows you to focus your efforts on running your cleaning company:
- Finding clients
- Estimating and setting up cleaning contracts
The Anago Regional Office will also provide you with both initial orientation and ongoing support. You will learn the ins and outs of how to build your business on a solid foundation and avoid the mistakes that isolated entrepreneurs can make. You’ll learn local market dynamics from the pros and how to deliver first-class client service, leading to contract renewals and word-of-mouth referrals. You will be able to multiply your time and energy using the Anago systems and that will multiply your earnings!
Click here to learn more about Unit Franchise Opportunities
*Down payments and franchise fees vary by location