Receptionist / Admin with advancement opportunity
Great organization looking for a Bilingual Admin / Receptionist for a busy commercial cleaning company. We are looking for someone who is wanting a long-term position. You MUST be experienced in working in a high volume office setting and work well under pressure.
Opportunity for advancement for the right individual to Office Manager. Hours are 8:30AM to 5PM.
* Must have experience with Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar
* Be familiar with Microsoft Office, Excel, Internet, and other computer applications
* Great customer service on phone and in person
* Must be bilingual English / Spanish
* Be able to work well with other co-workers
* Must be able to multi-task, prioritize work load, well spoken and organized
* Must have at least experience working in an office as receptionist or similar role
* Must have a great attitude, outgoing, and flexible team player
* Must have High School Diploma or GED
Other skills needed include: Copying, faxing, email, electronic and physical filing, and any other required administrative duties. Looking for someone that wants to learn and grow with our dynamic team.
The position is for a professional office setting, off of the 10 Freeway and Broadway.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
For any questions, Please Call:
Pay: $10 to $12/hour
Job Status: Full Time