If you are looking for a position with a well-established, essential business, you have a desire to join a booming industry, this may be the opportunity for you!
Anago Cleaning Systems, a nationally recognized franchised commercial cleaning company, has an immediate opening for an Accounting Assistant, based out of our Corporate Headquarters in Pompano Beach, FL.
With over 40 Master Franchise locations across the U.S. and internationally, we are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic professional to join our award-winning team.
Salary: $18 - $22 per hour, depending on experience
- Generous employer contributions toward health and life insurance
- Affordable dental and vision insurance available
- Up to 5% match on 401K contributions after 1 year of employment
- Great PTO policy
- Paid holiday schedule
- Frequent company-sponsored events such as sporting events, BBQs, themed lunches
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Employee game and relaxation room
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid training
This is a full-time position: Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily entry of key data of financial transactions
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Use of QuickBooks bookkeeping software, spreadsheets, and databases
- Filing, mailing, and other duties as needed
We are considered leaders in the commercial cleaning space and we continue to grow. We’ve got a culture focused on open feedback, constant collaboration, and continuous learning... and our people love it! Anago Cleaning Systems is an over 30-year-old, family-owned, internationally recognized commercial cleaning franchising company. When it comes to striving for excellence, not only do we commit to client satisfaction, but employee satisfaction. We are driven by the people we are surrounded by each and every day.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Skills / Requirements
We are seeking an experienced, reliable, and task-orientated Accounting Assistant. If you are a self-motivated professional, capable of managing their workload and prioritizing daily tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment, this role might be right for you!
The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
You also are:
- A fast learner with strong organizational skills that reflect your ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Expert level of written and verbal communication skills
- Highly versatile and resourceful team player, with the ability to be extremely effective independently
- Forward-looking thinker actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attendance & punctuality
- Accounting Associate’s Degree from an accredited institution or at least 3 years of professional experience in accounting.
- Full knowledge of QuickBooks – a MUST
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products, specifically Word and Excel
Pay: $18 to $22/hour
TBD based on experience
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: AFIACCT62021