COME GROW WITH US!
If you have a minimum of 2 years experience managing accounts receivable and a desire to join a booming business, this may be the opportunity for you! You will be responsible for managing all aspects of accounts receivable, billing, collections, and preparing monthly statements. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with great benefits. Our employees work hard and play hard!
Salary: This is a part-time position 3 days per week 8 hours each day. Pay is $14 - $16 per hour depending on experience.
- Generous employer contributions towards health insurance
- Affordable dental and vision insurance available
- Great PTO policy
- Paid holiday schedule
Anago Cleaning Systems is a 30-year old, family-owned, internationally recognized commercial cleaning franchising company. When it comes to striving for excellence, not only do we commit to client satisfaction, but employee satisfaction as well. We are driven by the people we are surrounded by each and every day. We have a culture based on open feedback, constant collaboration, and continuous learning.
You are professional, dependable and have a positive attitude. You are extremely organized and detail oriented. You are incredible at making lists and completing tasks. You are organized and love implementing new systems to keep things organized. You have 2+ years of accounts receivable, billing and collections experience. You read each job description thoroughly because you are so detailed oriented. This leads you to find out that in order to qualify for this position you must email the following statement ‘It is with my utmost respect that I hereby submit my curriculum vitae for your consideration’. Please send this statement with your resume to email@example.com.
You will be responsible for billing and collections of invoices for hundreds of clients on a monthly basis, for daily check deposits, for preparing monthly payment statements for our franchisees and using our proprietary systems.
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of accounts receivable experience
- Two year degree or higher preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn and use online tools and software
- Maintain accurate and detailed financial records
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with ability to multi-task
Job Status: Part Time,Temp to Hire