Administrative Assistant (Bi Lingual)
Anago Cleaning Systems of Atlanta, one of the nation’s most recognized commercial cleaning services company, is looking for a highly motivated individual to manage our office/ administrative responsibilities. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the success of our franchise owners through support of our Field Operations and Account Executive teams by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects by performing the following duties.
- Understands and comprehends the attributes behind the Anago brand
- Represents the Anago brand with vigor and enthusiasm
- Answers and directs incoming calls.
- Greets, receives, and directs visitors.
- Supports Sales Department by processing their proposals.
- Performs data entry in company database.
- Processes documents for new accounts.
- Schedules presentation appointments for prospective franchise owners.
- Requests insurance from existing franchisees.
- Receives and tracks franchisee’s Occupational Licenses.
- Prints and prepares Franchise Disclosure Documents for scheduled presentations.
- Performs other general administrative duties, as needed.
- Assists Operations Department with over flow work, including check list, translations, calendars, etc.
PREREQUISITE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION:
- 3+ years in experience in janitorial (or related industry)
- Excellent written and verbal English & Spanish communication skills
- High school diploma required, undergraduate degree a plus
- Strong organizational skills, follow through and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Strong presentation skills & professional demeanor
- Teaching orientation/education programs
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience. First year total compensation should be mid $30K’s, based upon experience.
- Access to medical benefits after 90 days
- Car Allowance, Company provided Cell Phone, Laptop, and Ipad
- Paid Time Off and holidays
Pay: $30,000 to $35,000/year
Job Status: Full Time