Administrative Assistant / Office Manager
COME GROW WITH US!
- Are you friendly, energetic, positive, and assertive?
- Are you a strong communicator and skilled at establishing positive relationships?
- Are you organized, self-driven, and a problem solver?
- Are you good with numbers and computer applications?
- Are you looking for personal and professional growth?
- Are you up to the challenge of taking a leadership role in a growing company?
LLIB Corp. D/B/A Anago of Houston is seeking an amazing Office Administrator that will grow into the Office Manager position in support of our Regional Office. Within the first year, the role will add responsibility of billing and collections. The role will also allow for sales opportunities if the employee desires and is capable.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer inbound phone calls
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Assist potential clients with quotes
- Help maintain sales calendars
- Process and maintain paperwork/files
- Data entry and organization
- Create and run various reports
- Improve office operations and procedures under general supervision
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Potential to supervise inside sales staff
IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST BE / HAVE:
- Bilingual (preferred) – Spanish/English
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Highly motivated and reliable with a desire to perform excellent work
- Professional and well-mannered with excellent customer service skills
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Organized, independent worker who can multi-task and self-manage time.
- Experienced using a wide range of office software, including MS Office, Outlook, CRM systems and billing systems
- Excellent working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint)
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills willing to take and give constructive feedback.
- Accounting/bookkeeping (i.e. QuickBooks) experience strongly desired
WHAT WE BRING:
- Compensation: $20+ per hour (depending on experience) to convert to a salaried position at the 3 month mark.
- Flexible 8 Hour Workday: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00/5:00 PM.
- Flexible 9/80 schedule (if desired).
- Paid holidays and vacation, personal time off
- 401(k) with company match after 6 months of employment.
- A respectful and friendly work environment where growth is encouraged and supported.
- Central office location near Beltway 8 and Southwest Freeway.
Pay: $20 to $25/hour
Will consider higher salary for the right candidate
Job Status: Full Time