Administrative Assistant Rockstar
Are you a Rockstar? Do you want to grow with a company and have opportunities to move into other roles like sales, operations and management? Do you have a hustle to your step and do you want to work for a fun company?
Anago of Utah is seeking an Administrative Assistant Rockstar to support our Regional Office. This position is just the start for the right individual who will have opportunities to learn and grow within the company and take on different positions to advance their career. The administrative role is a central hub to our team. You will be primarily responsible for providing key office services by implementing and improving administrative systems, helping to implement policies and procedures, and monitoring administrative projects by performing the following duties.
- Providing awesome customer service (This goes back to you being a Rockstar)
- Learning all aspects of the business and helping to implement our franchise systems (You need to get this stuff down if eventually you are going to move up in the company)
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls (This isn't a big focus of the job but we do get calls)
- Preparing bid proposals for prospective clients
- Scheduling Franchise presentation appointments and entering contact info into CRM
- Presenting to prospective Franchisees
- Maintaining client and Franchise files (We need someone who is organized)
- Running reports (We need to track the data so we improve and we all get raises)
- Processing paperwork
- Data entry (This is mandatory because we want to be an amazing company and the details matter)
To prove that you are a meticulous reader and a true Rockstar you have to include the following sentence in your email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or application when you send/submit your resume: “It is with my utmost respect I hereto surrender my curriculum vitae for your consideration."
Ideal candidate must be:
- **Required** Bilingual – Spanish/English
- Highly motivated and looking for career advancement opportunities
- Team Player
- Professional in appearance and communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Able to Multi-Task
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
Our company is growing rapidly and is looking for people that are willing to take initiative to help grow the business. There will be future opportunities for advancement if you have the hustle and want to move up, but you should already know this because you are a Rockstar!
Rate for this salary will D.O.E.
Hours for this position are full time Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Pay: $14 to $17/hour
DOE with opportunities for future advancement
Job Status: Full Time