This position is primarily responsible for providing office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers and directs incoming calls.
- Greets, receives, and directs visitors.
- Supports Sales Department by processing their proposals.
- Performs data entry in Citrix database.
- Processes prime documents for new accounts.
- Schedules presentation appointments for prospective franchisees.
- Files accounts sold.
- Files addendums.
- Updates the Unit Franchisee newsletter once a month.
- Requests insurance from existing franchisees.
- Prints and prepares Franchise Disclosure Documents for scheduled presentations.
- Maintains supplies and uniforms inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Performs other general administrative duties, as needed.
Assists Operations Department with over flow work, including check list, translations, calendars, etc
**MUST BE BILINGUAL IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH
Job Status: Full Time