If you are looking for a position with a well-established, essential business, you have a desire to join a booming industry, this may be the opportunity for you!
Anago of Cleveland, a locally recognized franchised commercial cleaning company, has an immediate opening for a Administrative Assistant, based out of our Broadview Heights office.
With over 40 Master Franchise locations across the U.S. and internationally, we are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic professional to join our award-winning team.
Salary: $20-23/hour depending on experience.
- Generous employer contributions toward health insurance.
- Great PTO policy
- Paid holiday schedule
- Employee Fitness Center!
- Frequent company luncheons and holiday events
- Paid training
This is a full-time position: Hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00 PM
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering Incoming Calls
- Schedule Franchise Inquiries
- Database Entry
- Maintaining client and franchise files
- Processing paperwork for Operations Team
- Assisting the Operations Team
- Accounts Payable/Collections
We are considered leaders in the commercial cleaning space and we continue to grow. We’ve got a culture focused on open feedback, constant collaboration, and continuous learning... and our people love it! Anago Cleaning Systems is an over 30-year-old, family-owned, internationally recognized commercial cleaning franchising company. When it comes to striving for excellence, not only do we commit to client satisfaction, but employee satisfaction. We are driven by the people we are surrounded by each and every day.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are seeking an experienced, reliable and task orientated Administrative Assistant. If you are a self-motivated professional, capable of managing their workload and prioritizing daily tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment, this is a great opportunity!
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Administrative Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
You also are:
- A fast learner with strong organizational skills that reflect the candidate’s ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Expert level of written and verbal communication skills
- Independently motivated
- Highly versatile and resourceful team player, with the ability to be extremely effective independently
- Forward-looking thinker actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution or Minimum 2 years’ experience in Reception/Customer Service office environment
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
Pay: $20 to $23/hour
Job Status: Full Time