We need a strong administrative assistant with Bi-Lingual (Spanish) skills. If you are reliable, energetic, organized, quick to learn and able to multi-task, we have a great job opportunity for you.
Anago is a national franchise company covering over 1000 cities across the U.S. and is cleaning 20,000 locations.
Anago is supporting this growth with new receptionist position based near San Jose Airport. This is a great growth opportunity for ambitious, organized and energetic self-starters.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Answering and directs incoming calls from Clients and Franchisees
- Welcoming guests & escorting them to specified conference rooms
- Creation of reports, statements & data entry
- Schedule presentation appointments for prospective franchisees
- Filing, copies, and faxes
- Produce manuals and binders as needed
- Organize and distribute mail, faxes, and Fed-Ex
- Monitor office supplies and cleaning supplies
- Office cleaning, organization, maintaining front lobby
- Light Errands
- Performs other general administrative duties, as directed by supervisor
- Shadows Office Manager to learn tasks as backup
- Bi-Lingual Spanish required
- Exceptional telephone etiquette
- 1+ years of reception/front desk experience preferred
- Reliable person, self-starter, requiring minimal supervision.
- Organized person with strong time management skills able to multi-task.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook).
- Strong work ethic, ability to take initiative in completing assigned work & projects
- Personable, dynamic, energetic and ambitious personality.
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time