Administrative Office Coordinator
COME GROW WITH US!
Anago of Charlotte has an opportunity for a Executive Level Administrative Assistant at our Regional Office in Charlotte, NC.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing franchise companies in the US! Did you know that Commercial Cleaning is a $100 Billion dollar/year industry and that Anago is ranked as the #1 Cleaning, #1 Janitorial and #3 overall Franchise for 2018 by FranchiseRankings.com? And in 2020 and 2021 Anago was ranked #2 on Entrepreneur Magazines top Franchises under 50K list!
This is a critical position in Anago of Charlotte’s organizational success. A successful candidate will be able to build rapport with our clients, client prospects and our Franchisee network over the phone, utilize a systematic outreach approach and possess a fearless attitude as it relates to activity.
We are seeking highly motivated Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) candidates to work in the Charlotte office. The compensation package includes an hourly rate Plus an opportunity to earn great commissions! Paid holidays and PTO after 3 months.
***$500.00 Sign on Bonus to the Ideal Candidate***
Work Hours 9 - 5 Monday - Friday
Flexible Work Schedule
Competitive Pay + Opportunity to earn Commissions
Full Time Position
Paid PTO after 3 months
The Executive Level Administrative Assistant will primarily be responsible for:
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Data entry
- Scheduling Franchise presentation appointments
- Conducts Franchise presentations
- Client billing / collections
- Running reports
- Processing paperwork
- Maintaining client and franchise files
- Client lead generation
- Updates the Unit Franchisee newsletter once a month
- Orders and maintains supplies
- No Employees to manage or HR responsibilities.
Skills / Requirements
Ideal candidate must be:
- Highly motivated
- Customer focused with a outgoing personality
- Flexible and adaptable
- Must be Bilingual – Spanish/English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel & Power Point
- Able to Multi-Task and work independently
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Sales experience a plus
- Commercial Cleaning experience a plus
- Billing & collections experience a plus
Pay: $12 to $14/hour
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. ** Opportunity to Earn Commissions !! **
Job Status: Full Time