Administrative Office Coordinator
COME GROW WITH US!
Anago of Charlotte has an opportunity for a Executive Level Administrative Office Coordinator at our Regional Office in Charlotte, NC.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing franchise companies in the US! Did you know that Commercial Cleaning is a $100 Billion dollar/year industry and that Anago is ranked as the #1 Cleaning, #1 Janitorial and #3 overall Franchise by FranchiseRankings.com? And in 2020 and 2021 Anago was ranked #2 on Entrepreneur Magazines top Franchises under 50K list!
This is a critical position in Anago of Charlotte’s organizational success. A successful candidate will be able to build rapport with our clients, client prospects and our Franchisee network over the phone, utilize a systematic outreach approach and possess a fearless attitude as it relates to activity.
We are seeking highly motivated Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) candidates to work in the Charlotte office. The compensation package includes an hourly rate Plus an opportunity to earn great commissions! Paid holidays and PTO.
Work Hours 9 - 5 Monday - Friday
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Competitive Pay + Opportunity to earn Commissions
- Full Time Position
- Benefits Available
- Paid Holidays
- Paid PTO
The Executive Level Office Coordinator will primarily be responsible for:
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Data entry
- Scheduling & conducting Franchise presentations.
- Works with Operations Dept. onboarding new Clients and Franchisees.
- Client billing / collections
- Running reports
- Processing paperwork
- Maintaining client and franchise files
- Client lead generation
- Updates the Unit Franchisee newsletter once a month
- Orders and maintains supplies
- No Employees to manage or HR responsibilities.
Ideal candidate must be:
- Highly motivated
- Customer focused with a outgoing personality
- Flexible and adaptable
- Must be Bilingual – Spanish/English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel & Power Point
- Able to Multi-Task and work independently
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- College degree preferred and/or 5+ years related experience.
- Sales experience a plus
- Commercial Cleaning experience a plus
- Billing & collections experience a Plus
Pay: $30,000 to $40,000/year
Base Salary plus extra work and commissions
Job Status: Full Time