Bilingual Administrative Assistant (Springfield)
Exciting opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing franchises in the world, located right in the Springfield area! Anago of Greater Newark is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Newark regional office. The Administrative Assistant will primarily be responsible for:
- Data entry
- Running reports
- Client Satisfaction
- Processing paperwork
- Maintaining client and franchise files
- Scheduling presentations, delivering presentations
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Preparing bid proposals for prospective clients
- Greeting Clients and Franchisee candidates
Ideal candidate must:
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Be highly motivated and a quick learner
- Be a team player
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Be fully bilingual - Spanish/English
- Have the ability to be flexible with schedule
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Power Point
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
Experience with the commercial cleaning industry a plus.
Experience working with vendors or in a procurement department a plus.
Pay: $15 to $16/hour
Bonus and commission also available.
Job Status: Full Time