Business Development Associate
Anago of Western PA, a locally owned Sales, Marketing and Franchising company, is in search for a Business Development Associate to join our team!
We are expanding our operations and are looking for interested individuals to fill in a Business Development Associate position. You will be expected to determine and engage with prospects and present the company, which makes this a perfect role for professionals with a strong passion for building relationships and satisfying client needs. In addition the ideal candidate would come with experience in professional social media marketing, content creation and basic design skills. We are looking for a self starter with an interest in learning more about all aspects of Anago of Western PA’s business operations: sales, marketing and franchising in the janitorial services field. It is essential that applicants have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are able to think creatively and “outside the box” and are able to successfully execute new ideas and initiatives both individually and with a team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Reach out to prospective clients through prospecting to set up appointments for the Outside Sales Department.
- Regularly update CRM activities to ensure consistency of data.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with ownership, management, staff, clients and prospects.
- Managing all our social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook Group, YouTube etc...) including original text, images, video etc. on a regular basis that builds meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness and encourages community members to engage with the brand.
- Create engaging content, schedule posts, respond to comments, oversee creative design, and keep the accounts up-to-date.
- Plan and design email campaigns.
- Work closely with upper management to convey information on current happenings and appropriate messages to enhance the Anago of Western PA brand.
- Monitor site metrics and stay up to date with the latest social media and marketing best practices, technologies and industry trends.
- Write engaging and interesting blog posts that coincide with our social media content and strategy.
- Collaborate with Anago Franchising International's Marketing Department on developing and executing new marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Track appropriate Key Performance Indicators, and implement strategies to improve where needed.
- Prepare and organize documents pertaining to franchise solicitation and sales.
- Prepare and organize documents pertaining to client solicitation and sales.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000 annually with commission opportunities available.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement program with match available
- Monday to Friday, 8 hours daily
- Associate's or higher (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Social media marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location, In-Office
- Should possess an interest in Social Media Management, Marketing and/or Communications.
- Experience managing & updating marketing and social media channels as well as working closely with a team to guide them to the desired results/outcome.
- Strong leadership and project management skills and a desire to see projects through to completion.
- Experience with content management systems, word processor applications and image/video creation and editing.
- Strong initiative and desire to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Job Status: Full Time