Business Development Outside Sales Representative
Business Development Sales Representative
COME GROW WITH US!
Exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing franchise companies in the US! Anago of Charlotte is part of Anago Cleaning Systems Inc. one of the foremost, nationally recognized, franchised Commercial Cleaning Companies. Commercial Cleaning is a $100 billion+ dollar/year industry, And in 2021 Entrepreneur has listed Anago as the 33rd Fastest Growing Franchise! Also in 2021 Anago was recognized by Franchise Business Review as a Top Performer for Franchisee Satisfaction. Anago is a proud member of the IFA, ISSA, BSCAI and is Vet-Fran Accredited just to name a few. Anago of Charlotte has an immediate opportunity for the right individual as a B2B Outside Sales Business Development Account Representative in the greater Charlotte NC market.
- Salary Range: $45,000.00 - $95,000.00. Includes Base Salary plus GREAT commission package.
- Complete paid training.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid PTO
- Vehicle Allowance
- Health, Dental, Vison Available
- IRA Available
- Prospecting for potential clients to set your own appointments. Must be willing to and be effective at cold calling & canvassing territory.
- Going on sales appointments set by our Inside Sales Department to meet with prospective clients to discuss their cleaning needs.
- Creating solutions / presenting and delivering bid proposals to potential clients.
- Conduct customer follow-ups in a consistent manor and effectively negotiate and close sales.
- Must be able to utilize all the necessary tools and technology provided to do the job from the field.
- 1 – 2 years minimum prior outside sales B2B experience is required.
- Must be able to prospect and develop your own client leads.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Must be highly motivated, solution oriented and very confident.
- Possess proven sales ability as well as advanced professional business skills.
- Must be capable of closing sales and have a proven track record doing so.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a professional appearance.
- Must have a solid work ethic, be exceptionally organized and possess effective time management skills.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance coverage..
- Previous sales experience in the Janitorial Industry is a plus.
Pay: $45,000 to $95,000/year
Job Status: Full Time