Business Development Representative
As a Business Development Representative, you will help Master Franchisees grow their overall Business, The Business Development Representative will train and support Master Franchisees and their staff on items including but not limited to: the Anago brand, operating standards, client and franchise sales, franchise orientation and education programs and business metrics to achieve their business strategy and goals. Finally, the Business Development Representative. will help Anago to be the Franchisor of choice in the commercial janitorial services industry.
- Develop, and continuously improve franchise orientation & education programs
- Develop and implement quarterly business goals with focus on sales, operations, employee management, and business growth training.
- Develop Franchisee marketing and sales programs.
- Development and implementation of a train-the-trainer curriculum and performance support of the local regional office.
- Create agendas and content for regional site visits
- Ensure the Master Franchisees are following the Anago model
- Identify issues and implement a plan for corrective measures action plan
- Continually work with operations and sales departments on improving process, and procedures
- Assist Franchisees in how to troubleshoot problems with their Unit Franchisees.
What we are looking for in You
- 4-5 years of training or leadership experience with similar job responsibilities.
- 5+ years’ experience in business to business sales
- Previous experience with supporting a Franchise or similar business model. Experience is commercial cleaning or franchised commercial cleaning a plus.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience in delivering training through a train-the-trainer approach preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, relationship management/building experience required.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data and making recommendations for development programs and creations of best practices
- Ability to travel up to 50% to 60% of the time
- Certifications in the commercial cleaning business a plus
- Experience in floor and carpet care programs a plus
Compensation package compromised of a base salary and bonus structure.
401k retirement savings plan with generous company match.
Generous contribution toward comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays.
Job Status: Full Time