Commercial Cleaning Sales Representative
Anago of South Florida is seeking proven and strong closers to join our B2B outside sales department in our rapidly growing South Florida franchise. If you are successful at prospecting for business, have confidence in your ability to close deals, then we want to talk to you!
- Cell phone allowance
- Gas and oil change allowances
- Employer contributions toward health and life insurance
- Affordable dental and vision insurance available
- Employer match on 401K contributions after 1 full year of employment
- Great PTO policy and ability to earn up to 1 full month off, based on tenure
- Paid holiday schedule
- Frequent company-sponsored events such as sporting events, BBQs, themed lunches
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Tuition assistance program
- Employee game and relaxation room
We are considered leaders in the commercial cleaning space and we continue to grow. We’ve got a culture focused on open feedback, constant collaboration, and continuous learning... and our people love it! Anago Cleaning Systems is an over 30-year- old, family-owned, internationally recognized commercial cleaning franchising company. When it comes to striving for excellence, not only do we commit to client satisfaction, but employee satisfaction. We are driven by the people we are surrounded by each and every day.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Who You Are:
You are a go-getter with confidence in your proven ability to sell. You’re able to prioritize varying demands and multi-task as needed. No assignment is too big or too small for you. You are an achiever who will not stop till you reach your goals.
The role might be right for you if:
- You have sales experience with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals..
- You thrive in a high-energy work environment.
- You have an innate ability to identify and qualify leads on your own and guide them through the sales process to closing.
- You are a great communicator with excellent verbal and written skills.
- You have a strong knowledge of MS Office and CRM systems.
As a sales rep, a typical week might include the following:
- Prospecting for new commercial cleaning clients
- Visiting prospective clients to discuss Anago’s services
- Preparing proposals and following up
- Helping lead and contributing to meetings with sales staff
Pay: $50,000 to $55,000/year
Base salary plus ability to earn up to 100% commission
Job Status: Full Time