Content Marketing Manager
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will write, develop and implement strategic digital and print campaigns that engage new customers, promote our services, and attract prospective franchisees. You are the central hub for campaign creation, performance, reporting to key stakeholders along the way and communicate clear and concise updates and recommendations that live up to Anago brand standards.
Base Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 / year depending on experience
- Generous employer contributions toward health and life insurance
- Affordable vision and dental insurance available
- 5% match on 401K contributions after 1 year
- Great PTO policy and ability to earn up to 1 full month off based on tenure
- Paid holiday schedule
- Frequent company-sponsored events such as sporting events, BBQs, themed lunches
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Employee game and relaxation room
- Tuition assistance program
We are considered leaders in the commercial cleaning space and we continue to grow. We’ve got a culture focused on open feedback, constant collaboration, and continuous learning... and our people love it! Anago Cleaning Systems is an over 30 year old, family-owned, internationally recognized commercial cleaning franchising company. When it comes to striving for excellence, not only do we commit to client satisfaction, but employee satisfaction. We are driven by the people we are surrounded by each and every day.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Skills / Requirements
Who you are:
You’re a go-getter with an eye for detail and a passion for creating and writing authentic and compelling stories. Over the past 3+ years, you’ve made significant contributions in elevating brand awareness for your clients/company through innovative and effective media strategies using various mediums.
You’ve also been honing your expertise in digital marketing by understanding and using data to guide decisions while staying ahead of the curve by familiarizing yourself with the latest marketing technologies and trends.
You’re able to prioritize varying demands and multi-task as needed. No assignment is too small or too large for you. When it’s necessary to get the job done, you’re willing to work more than 40+ hours per week.
You know it’s not all about data and technologies, though. What you really thrive on is using your exceptional writing and communication skills to increase conversion of leads as well as adoption of digital marketing campaigns, propelling franchisees and their sales teams to achieve (and often crush!) their goals. Sounds like you? Read on to learn more about how you can make your mark as a Content Marketing Manager at Anago Cleaning Systems.
As a Content Marketing Manager, a typical week might include the following:
- Strategy and execution. You’ll be consistently developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote Anago Cleaning Systems, help grow our brand, and drive lead generation. Assuming full ownership of marketing automation systems, from campaign and sequence design to writing of communications, you’ll work across many teams and successfully juggle competing priorities. You will also drive sales efforts through creation of assets to engage customers and franchisees.
- Partner & influencer. You’ll be creating and implementing high-impact digital marketing campaigns and will have the data to back that up. You’ll be using your unique ability to fly at 25,000 feet in shaping marketing strategies, while diving down to 'sea level' to execute in daily work, iterating as needed to maximize ROI.
- Marketing trends and technology enablement. You’ll use your hunger for growth by staying ahead of the curve in emerging marketing trends, making recommendations to better align processes with trends. You’ll manage our current state-of-the-art marketing tools ensuring maximum ROI and conversion of qualified leads.
The role might be right for you if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of work in the digital marketing field or similar OR 2+ years of work experience managing accounts or clients, preferably in a digital marketing field
- Solid working knowledge of SEO & SEM
- A passion for writing and the ability to comfortably write 4,000+ words a day from fact-based stories to social media posts to dynamic, topical blogs
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Solid knowledge of all website analytics tools
- Photoshop and/or CorelDraw experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- The ability to multi-task easily
- Examples of your work to include with your application for this role, with at least two sample Facebook posts and one blog writing sample in your portfolio
Bonus points if you have:
- A Master’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Franchise experience
- Sales experience
Pay: $55,000 to $65,000/year
Depending on experience.
Job Status: Full Time