Customer Service/Appointment Setter Professional
If you are looking for a position with a well-established, essential business, you have a desire to join a booming industry, this may be the opportunity for you! You will be responsible for setting B2B appointments for commercial cleaning services. You will speak with decision makers of various types of businesses to sell the value and benefits of our brand.
Base Salary:$15.00/hour PLUS excellent commission package
- Generous employer contributions toward health and life insurance
- Affordable dental and vision insurance available
- 5% match on 401K contributions after 1 year of employment
- Great PTO policy
- Paid holiday schedule
- Frequent company-sponsored events such as sporting events, BBQs, themed lunches
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Employee game and relaxation room
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid training
Anago is a 30-year old, family-owned, internationally recognized commercial cleaning franchising company. When it comes to striving for excellence, not only do we commit to client satisfaction, but employee satisfaction as well. We are driven by the people we are surrounded by each and every day. We have a culture focused on open feedback, constant collaboration, and continuous learning.
You are professional, well-spoken, and comfortable speaking on the phone with decision makers across the country. You are dependable, have a positive attitude and work well in a managed team environment. You are committed to personal and professional growth and work well independently. You are able to identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process and discuss features and benefits of the service. You are well organized and great at follow up.
- Minimum 1.5 Year Call Center Experience Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to achieve targets
- Excellent organizational skills
- A self-starter attitude
Job Status: Full Time