Anago Cleaning Systems, a nationally recognized franchised commercial cleaning company, has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant based out of our Corporate Headquarters in Fort Lauderdale.
With over 35 Master Franchise locations across the U.S. and internationally, we are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic professional to join our award-winning team.
We offer great benefits that include medical and dental insurance, paid time off, 401k and more.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the candidate’s ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Expert level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well under direct supervision as well as independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and be adaptable to various competing demands.
- Highly versatile and resourceful team player.
- Forward looking thinker, actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent coordinating and event planning skills
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office products.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong work tenure with a minimum of 3 years of previous experience. supporting Executives of a medium to large private company.
- Franchise industry experience a plus.
- Major medical, dental, and vision coverage offered after 90 days
- 401K Plan offered after one year
- Paid personal time
Pay: $35,000 to $45,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: AFIEXECASST