Experienced Executive Assistant to the CEO
As an experienced Executive Assistant, you will directly support the CEO of our organization to help drive the company to accomplish its strategic goals. We’re not looking for someone who can only handle scheduling calls and drafting emails for the CEO (although that is part of it)—instead, the right person for this role will be an integral part of the team. You will be their right hand. You’ll help the them stay organized, prepare for meetings that you’ll frequently attend with them, follow up with all direct reports and stakeholders, and help coordinate all company department heads.
This role requires someone who is exceptionally organized and always on the ball; who can juggle multiple tasks at once; who can prioritize projects; and who sets themselves up for success on future projects by maintaining meticulous details in the present.
Base Salary: starts at $50,000+ per year depending on experience
- Generous employer contributions toward health and life insurance
- Affordable vision and dental insurance available
- 5% match on 401K contributions after 1 year
- Great PTO policy and ability to earn up to 1 full month off based on tenure
- Paid holiday schedule
- Frequent company-sponsored events such as sporting events, BBQ, themed lunches
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Employee game and relaxation room
- Tuition assistance program
We are leaders in the commercial cleaning franchising space and we continue to grow. We have a culture focused on open feedback, constant collaboration and continuous learning…and our people love it! Anago Cleaning Systems is an over 30-year-old, family-owned, internationally recognized commercial cleaning franchising company. When it comes to striving for excellence, not only do we commit to client and franchisee satisfaction, but employee satisfaction as well. We are driven by the people we are surrounded by each and every day.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Skills / Requirements
Who You Are:
You are a go-getter with an eye for detail. You’re able to prioritize varying demands and multi-task as needed. No assignment is too big or too small for you. When it’s necessary to get the job done, you’re willing to work more than 40+ hours per week.
The role might be right for you if you have:
- A strong work tenure with a minimum of 5-10 years of previous experience supporting executives of a medium to large private company.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- An expert level of written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and be adaptable to various competing demands.
- Highly versatile and resourceful team player, with the ability to be extremely effective independently.
- A demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- A strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office products.
- Project management experience is essential.
- Franchise industry experience a plus.
As an Executive Assistant a typical week might include the following:
- Attending meetings and conference calls alongside the CEO
- Taking notes and organizing them into action items and distribute to meeting attendees
- Following up on previous action items
- Helping lead and organize cross functional team meetings
- Drafting emails and coordinating scheduling
- Gaining a working knowledge of all company departments and stakeholders
- Getting involved everywhere needed!
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
Salary starts at $50K+ based on experience
Job Status: Full Time