Field Operations Support Technician
COME GROW WITH US!
Anago of the Hudson Valley has an immediate opening for a Field Operations Specialist at our Regional Office in Westchester NY.
In response to the Covid-19 Pandemic Commercial Cleaning and Disinfecting Services are in very high demand!
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing franchise companies in the US! Did you know that Commercial Cleaning is a $100 Billion dollar/year industry and that Anago is ranked as the #1 Cleaning, #1 Janitorial and #3 overall Franchise for 2018 by FranchiseRankings.com? And in 2020 Anago was ranked #2 on Entrepreneur Magazines Top Franchises under 50K list!
This is a critical position in Anago of the Hudson Valley's organizational success. This role provides prompt and responsive customer service to our clients and our franchisees. The Operations Field Support Rep is also directly involved in training our Unit Franchisees and ongoing mentoring to help them be successful in building their cleaning business. A successful candidate will be able to quickly build rapport with clients and franchisees alike utilizing a systematic and organized approach to manage day to day responsibilities. The Operations Representative must be highly motivated, possess a professional attitude and desire to provide the best possible services.
- Flexible Work Schedule.
- Full time / Part time Position (20 - 25 hrs week)
- Cell phone allowance
- Great PTO policy and ability to earn up to 1 full month off, based on tenure
- Paid holiday schedule
- Gas allowance
- Eligible to earn commissions and extra income performing one-time services.
- Conducts onsite inspections to ensure services were done properly, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Conducts operational walk throughs for new clients and transfers.
- Provides orientation training to new unit franchisees.
- Receives and tracks and resolves all work orders in a timely manner.
- Prepares quotes and manages special services and/or activities.
- Has strong customer service skills and ability to resolve demanding issues and concerns.
- Provides ongoing training and support to unit franchisees.
- Maintains daily activity report and sends to office in timely manner.
Skills / Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- 5+ years commercial cleaning experience including floor care preferred
- 1+ years Customer Service experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Google Calendar).
- Tenacious follow up and strong work ethic.
- Positive Can-Do attitude.
- Must be available to work some nights and weekends.
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity! Come join a winning team! APPLY TODAY!
Pay: $35,000 to $45,000/year
depending on experience PLUS Excellent Commission package
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Temp to Hire