Anago of the Triangle is a leading Franchisor for commercial cleaning services in the Triangle and in surrounding areas. Our office is located in North Raleigh on Strickland Road, about a mile south of I-540. We are seeking someone to fill a key leadership role. As the Finance Manager, you will need excellent accounting skills and need to be able to quickly adapt to changing situations. You will be responsible for billing and collections of invoices for hundreds of clients on a monthly basis, for daily check deposits, for preparing monthly payment statements for our franchisees, for paying the company’s bills, and for bookkeeping for the above activities in Quickbooks®, and proprietary systems.
You will possess skills in QuickBooks®, Microsoft Office, and will need to quickly learn proprietary billing software. You will ensure all job files are properly audited and contain all required documentation.
If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership.
The ability to speak fluent Spanish is a PLUS!
As a valued Anago employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with lots of opportunity to learn and grow.
- Complete accounts receivable and accounts payable activities
- Prepare and maintain cash management reports
- Maintain accurate financial records in QuickBooks® and proprietary systems
- Create financial reports and perform analysis
- Document and manage business performance
- Maintain tax, insurance, and compliance requirements
- Maintain vendors and subcontractors
- Coordinate and maintain company calendar and franchise communication
- 5+ year(s) of office, accounting, or customer service management experience
- 3+ year(s) of experience with QuickBooks Online (QBO)
- 2+ years of experience with collection activities
- Strong professional background of 2-3 years bookkeeping experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation and grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times, even when the person with whom you are speaking is not courteous and professional
- Polite, confident, and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
Experience in building a strong team with tangible leadership skills
· Solid organization and planning capabilities, strong attention to detail
· Demonstrated history of ability and growth in managing an office environment
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation, grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
- Very self-motivated and goal-oriented with ability to multi-task
Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel) and QuickBooks®
· Ability to learn new software and proprietary software
· Experience in customer service industry environment a plus
· Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- Calm under pressure
- Able to relate to multiple personality types
- High character/personal integrity
- Positive attitude
Competitive salary and benefits based on experience.
Contact email@example.com with any questions or to apply.
Job Status: Full Time