Financial Administrative Assistant
If you are looking for a position with a well-established, essential business, and you have a desire to join a booming industry, this may be the opportunity for you!
Anago Cleaning Systems, a nationally recognized franchised commercial cleaning company, has an immediate opening for an Financial Administrative Assistant, based out of our Corporate Headquarters in Pompano Beach, FL.
With over 40 Master Franchise locations across the U.S. and internationally, we are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic professional to join our award-winning team.
Inhouse full-time position: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Comprehensive healthcare plan at $99 per employee with company covering 50% of cost for spouse and children
- Company-covered life insurance policy with value of 1 year’s salary available at no cost
- Up to 6% match on 401K contributions after 6 months of employment
- Great PTO policy and ability to earn up to 1 full month off based on tenure
- Paid holiday schedule
- Frequent company-sponsored events such as sporting events, BBQs, themed lunches
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Employee game and relaxation room
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid training
- Child care assistance program up to $200/month
- Use of QuickBooks bookkeeping software, spreadsheets, and databases
- Daily entry of financial transactions
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Other administrative functions as needed
We are looking for someone who is:
- Someone who has demonstrated the ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A fast learner with strong organizational skills that reflect your ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- A team player who is also a self-motivator, extremely effective working independently, highly versatile, and resourceful
- A forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products, specifically Word and Excel
- Is reliable and has a high level of integrity
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited institution, or a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in accounting/finance
- A minimum 2 years’ experience with an advanced proficiency in QuickBooks
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge in Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative/organizational skills
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced corporate environment
We are considered leaders in the commercial cleaning space and we continue to grow. We’ve got a culture focused on open feedback, constant collaboration, and continuous learning... and our people love it! Anago Cleaning Systems is an over 30-year-old, family-owned, internationally recognized commercial cleaning franchising company. When it comes to striving for excellence, not only do we commit to client satisfaction, but employee satisfaction. We are driven by the people we are surrounded by each and every day.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pay: from $23/hour
Job Status: Full Time