Franchise Relations Representative
UNIQUE AND EXCITING OPPORTUNITY!
Do you have a strong desire to help others and see them succeed? If so this is the perfect position for you! This is a critical role in our organization, centered around presenting the franchise opportunity to prospective buyers and then providing excellent post sales support as they start on their journey of starting their own business. We are looking for a team player with strong customer service skills and a strong desire to help others reach their dreams. All training and background information is provided.
Qualified candidate will be responsible for developing proposals for individual prospective franchisee or area development territories that include a development strategy and future development schedules. This is a very rewarding position as you're the driving force behind helping individuals help to start or grow their small business.
- Actively pursue inquiries and facilitate growth through the sale of new franchises by presenting opportunities to perspective franchise owners.
- Coordinate company resources (Operations, Marketing, Training) and support for new franchisees.
- Promote tools and chemicals to Franchisees as well as best practices to grow their business.
- Manage the ongoing relationship with existing Franchisees and provide ongoing coaching.
- Maintain a weekly report of leads, applications, potential agreements and approved candidates.
- MANDATORY - Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Excellent post sale support and customer service skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience working autonomously
- Experience in Franchise/ Service Sales or other closely related field is a plus
We recognize a company is only as good as its employees and our benefits package reflects our commitment to the people we need to succeed. We offer an attractive compensation with a huge commission structure and unlimited earning potential. We also offer benefits package including medical and dental premium contribution, vacation, and much more!
This is a career position for a person who wants to contribute to the growth and success of a winning team.
Pay: $50,000 to $51,000/year
Great commission package with unlimited earning potential (anticipated double of base pay) + Health care contribution + Cell Phone
Job Status: Full Time