Franchise Sales Representative
TREMENDOUS GROWTH OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU!
If you're looking for a career where success combines with excellence, where innovations blend with creative thinking, and support for career enhancements are available, then we want you to help us "make it happen" as a Franchise Sales Representative.
Anago of Denver is looking for an experienced Franchise Sales Representative to provide domestic franchising opportunities to prospective applicants. Qualified candidate will be responsible for developing proposals for individual prospective franchisee or area development territories that include a development strategy and future development schedules. MUST BE BILINGUAL IN SPANISH/ENGLISH!
- Actively pursue inquiries and facilitate growth through the sale of new franchises by presenting opportunities to perspective franchise owners.
- Coordinate company resources (Operations, Marketing, Training,) and support for new franchisees.
- Revise Franchisee proposals in conjunction with the management to present and sell territory to potential customers.
- Manage the ongoing relationship with existing Franchisees.
- Maintain a weekly report of leads, applications, potential agreements and approved candidates.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong communication, presentation and ability to influence and persuade
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience working autonomously
- 2+ years experience in Franchise/ Service Sales or other closely related field
We recognize a company is only as good as its employees and our benefits package reflects our commitment to the people we need to succeed. We offer an attractive compensation/benefits package including commission, medical, vacation and year-end bonus!
This is a career position for a person who wants to contribute to the growth and success of a winning team.
Pay: $30,000 to $55,000/year
Job Status: Full Time