This position is primarily responsible for providing office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects by performing the following duties. MUST BE BILINGUAL IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers and directs incoming calls.
- Greets, receives, and directs visitors.
- Supports Sales Department by processing their proposals.
- Performs data entry in Citrix database.
- Processes prime documents for new accounts.
- Schedules presentation appointments for prospective franchisees.
- Files accounts sold.
- Files addendums.
- Updates the Unit Franchisee newsletter once a month.
- Requests insurance from existing franchisees.
- Prints and prepares Franchise Disclosure Documents for scheduled presentations.
- Maintains supplies and uniforms inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Performs other general administrative duties, as needed.
Assists Operations Department with over flow work, including check list, translations, calenda
Pay: $18 to $20/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Temp to Hire,Internship