COME GROW WITH US!
Anago of Charlotte has an opportunity for a Office Manager at our Regional Office in Charlotte, NC.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing franchise companies in the US! Did you know that Commercial Cleaning is a $100 Billion dollar/year industry and that Anago is ranked as the #1 Cleaning, #1 Janitorial and #3 overall Franchise for 2018 by FranchiseRankings.com? And in 2020 and 2021 Anago was ranked #2 on Entrepreneur Magazines top Franchises under 50K list!
This is a critical position in Anago of Charlotte’s organizational success. A successful candidate will be able to build rapport with our clients, client prospects and our Franchisee network in person and over the phone, utilize a systematic outreach approach and possess a fearless attitude as it relates to activity.
We are seeking highly motivated Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) candidates to work in the Charlotte office. The compensation package includes an hourly rate Plus an opportunity to earn great commissions! Paid holidays and PTO after 3 months.
***$500.00 Sign on Bonus to the Ideal Candidate***
Office hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm - Monday - Friday
Flexible Work Schedule
Competitive Pay + Opportunity to earn Commissions
Full Time Position
Paid PTO after 3 months
The Office Manager will primarily be responsible for:
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Data entry
- Scheduling and Conducting Franchise presentations
- Works with Operations Department onboarding new Clients and Franchisees.
- Participate in franchisee orientations
- Running reports
- Client Billing & Collections
- Processing paperwork
- Maintaining client and franchise files
- Updates the Unit Franchisee monthly newsletter
- Orders and maintains supplies
Skills / Requirements
The Ideal candidate must be:
- Highly motivated
- Customer focused with a outgoing personality
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work independently
- Must be Bilingual – Spanish/English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel & Power Point
- Knowledgeable in QuickBooks
- Able to Multi-Task and work independently
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- College degree preferred and/or 5+ years of related experience.
- Sales experience a plus
- Commercial cleaning experience a plus
Pay: $35,000 to $45,000/year
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. ** Opportunity to Earn Commissions !! **
Job Status: Full Time