Operations/Brand Manager - Anago of Austin
COME GROW WITH US!
Exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing franchise companies in the U.S. as an Operations Manager/Brand Manager to support the Regional Office of Anago of Austin. Anago Cleaning Systems is a commercial cleaning franchise system supporting over 45 Master Franchises and over 1,500 Unit Franchisees in the U.S. and internationally. For further information, www.anagoaustin.com.
This position is primarily responsible for demonstrating knowledge and extensive experience in Operations Management/Brand Management. This individual will be focussed on lowering operating costs and improving overall customer and Franchisee satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conducts onsite inspections to ensure customer satisfaction and Anago Brand Standards are being upheld.
- Conducts walkthroughs with Franchisees for new starts or transfers.
- Matches existing unit franchise owner with the appropriate customer.
- Receives, tracks, and resolves all work orders in a timely manner.
- Negotiates pricing and manages special services and/or activities.
- Has strong customer relation skills and ability to resolve demanding issues and concerns.
- Supports franchise owners and customers.
- Enters data in the system for all inspections performed during the day and send daily report to Owner.
- Performs monthly telephone and email follow ups with current customers.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Project Management - Communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Change Management - Develops workable implementation plans; communicates changes effectively; builds commitment and overcomes resistance; prepares and supports those affected by change; monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; accepts feedback from others; gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; contributes to profits and revenue; conserves organizational resources.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values; benefits organization through outside activities; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Judgement - Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, write and speak English and Spanish.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of: Database Software (Access); Internet Software; Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Contract Management Systems; Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook) and iPad/mobile devices.
Pay: $65,000 to $70,000/year
Performance Bonus Potential
Job Status: Full Time