Operations Field Inspection / Customer Service Representative
Anago is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial cleaning companies in the nation and is expanding it's presence in the Bay Area. Anago is a national franchise company covering over 1000 cities across the U.S. and is cleaning 20,000 locations. We have a compelling story with a great service and strong customer satisfaction.
Anago is supporting this growth with a new field inspection position. This is a great growth opportunity for ambitious, organized and energetic Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) person preferably with cleaning experience. This job requires significant driving around the Bay Area so a clean driving record is required (company vehicle provided).
Please include up to date resume with all applications.
1) Conduct on site inspections at client locations.
2) Work with cleaning teams to insure compliance with cleaning specs.
3) Perform night/evening/weekend inspections or trainings at client sites as necessary.
4) Train new Franchisees.
5) Manage Franchise relationships.
6) Provide appropriate reports to management.
7) Sell additional cleaning services for commissions.
1) Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) required.
2) Clean driving record
3) Cleaning supervision experience preferred.
4) Customer service experience is necessary.
5) Personable, dynamic, energetic and ambitious personality, able to establish strong relationships with clients.
6) Ability to guide and manage Franchise cleaning teams to perform according to specs.
7) Organized person with strong time management skills.
8) Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook).
9) Tenacious follow up and strong work ethic.
Pay: $17 to $19/hour
Compensation is hourly income + bonuses + commissions + gas + company vehicle + phone + health insurance contribution
Job Status: Full Time