Outbound Call Center Representative
COME GROW WITH US!
If you are looking for a position with a well-established, essential business, you have a desire to join a booming industry, this may be the opportunity for you! You will be responsible for setting B2B appointments for commercial cleaning services. You will speak with decision-makers of various types of businesses to sell the value and benefits of our brand.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced, and beautiful environment with great benefits which include:
- Generous employer contributions toward health and life insurance
- Affordable vision, and dental insurance available
- 5% match on 401K contributions after 1 year
- Great PTO policy and ability to earn up to 1 full month off based on tenure
- Paid holidays
- Frequent company-sponsored events such as sporting events, BBQs, and themed lunches
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Employee game and relaxation room
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid training
- Base salary $12/hour plus generous commission package
Our employees work hard and play hard!
Hours are: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday, with time off for breaks and lunch,
- Making outbound calls to set appointments for outside reps
- Tracking daily phone calls
- Follow up and answering return calls/emails
- Other related duties as assigned
Skills / Requirements
You are professional, well-spoken, and comfortable speaking on the phone with decision-makers across the country. You are dependable, have a positive attitude, and work well in a managed team environment. You are committed to personal and professional growth and work well independently. You are able to identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process and discuss features and benefits of the service. You are well organized and great at follow up. No previous call center experience is required but is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to achieve targets
- Excellent organizational skills
- A self-starter attitude
- Base salary plus a great commission package.
- Complete paid training.
- Major medical, dental and vision insurance available after 60 days to full-time employees.
- 401K plan offered after one year of employment.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity! APPLY TODAY! Resumes only will be accepted.
For more information on our company, please visit: www.AnagoCleaning.com
Pay: from $12/hour
Base salary plus generous commission package
Job Status: Full Time