Remote Call Center Supervisor - Experienced
COME GROW WITH US!
If you have a minimum of 3 years experience managing an outbound B2B call center and a desire to join a booming business, this may be the opportunity for you! You will be responsible for managing inside sales representatives - both remote and in the office - who are calling prospects regarding our commercial cleaning services. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced and beautiful environment with great benefits.Our employees work hard and play hard!
Base Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 per year, depending on your experience, PLUS excellent commission package based on the production of your staff.
- Comprehensive healthcare plan at $99 per employee with company covering 50% of cost for spouse and children
- Company-covered life insurance policy with value of 1 year’s salary available at no cost
- Affordable dental and vision insurance available
- 6% match on 401K contributions after 6 months of employment
- Great PTO policy and ability to earn up to 1 full month off based on tenure
- Paid holiday schedule
- Paid parental leave program
- Child care assistance program up to $200/month
- Frequent company-sponsored events, such as sporting events, BBQs, themed lunches
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Employee game and relaxation room
- Education assistance program
We are leaders in the commercial cleaning space and we continue to grow. We have a culture focused on open feedback, constant collaboration, and continuous learning... and our people love it! Anago Cleaning Systems is an over-30-year-old, family-owned, internationally recognized commercial cleaning franchising company. When it comes to striving for excellence, not only do we commit to client and franchisee satisfaction, but employee satisfaction as well. We are driven by the people we are surrounded by each and every day.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
You are professional, dependable and have a positive attitude. You are capable of recruiting, training, monitoring and motivating a staff of both remote and in office agents to achieve the desired results daily, weekly, and monthly. You are organized and have documented experience with a history of success. You have a minimum of 3 years of call center management experience.
- Minimum 3 years of outbound call center management experience required
- Experience hiring, training and monitoring virtual employees
- Bachelors degree or higher preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent training and motivational skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Pay: $45,000 to $55,000/year
Base salary plus generous commission package
Job Status: Full Time