Social Media Marketing Specialist
As a Social Media Marketing Specialist at Anago Cleaning Systems, you will write and proofread content that engages potential new clients, new franchise owners, and franchise broker/consultants. And, you’ll support the Marketing team in content creation, graphic design, proofreading, editing, and more.
- Generous employer contributions toward health and life insurance
- Affordable vision and dental insurance available
- 5% match on 401K contributions after 1 year
- Great PTO policy and ability to earn up to 1 full month off based on tenure
- Paid holiday schedule
- Frequent company-sponsored events such as sporting events, BBQs, themed lunches
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Employee game and relaxation room
- Tuition assistance program
We are leaders in the commercial cleaning space and we continue to grow. We have a culture focused on open feedback, constant collaboration, and continuous learning... and our people love it! Anago Cleaning Systems is an over-30-year-old, family-owned, internationally recognized commercial cleaning franchising company. When it comes to striving for excellence, not only do we commit to client and franchisee satisfaction, but employee satisfaction as well. We are driven by the people we are surrounded by each and every day.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Who you are:
You’re a copywriter, graphic designer, and social media strategist, able to adapt quickly to an ever-changing environment and willing to assist others when needed. You enjoy creating content that piques readers’ interest and encourages them to take the next step. You’re comfortably tech-savvy, and pride yourself on your ability to pick up new trends as they come out. You’re incredibly organized, able to prioritize varying demands and multi-task as needed. No assignment is too small or too large for you. When it’s necessary to get the job done, you’re open to working more than 40+ hours per week.
Sound like you? Read on to learn more about how you can make your mark as a Social Media Marketing Specialist at Anago Cleaning Systems.
As a Social Media Marketing Specialist, your typical week might include the following:
- Creating social media advertising strategies, running paid promotions, analyzing success rates and making updates to increase successes
- Creating exciting graphics, gifs, and videos to post alongside insightful content on our various social media channels
- Engaging with our online fans to keep the conversation going.
- Writing, proofreading, and assisting writing partners. This will include creating both short- and long-form content such as blogs and video scripts; reviewing email content, drafting memos, and proofreading others’ writing projects.
- Creating original marketing pieces following established brand style, with or without existing templates.
- Editing and maintaining existing marketing collateral
- Assisting franchisees with their marketing materials as needed.
The role might be right for you if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of work in Marketing or a related field
- English language expertise
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A passion for social media and the ability to comfortably write 4,000+ words a day
- Experience with Mailchimp, Constant Contact or similar email software
- The ability to multi-task easily
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and/or CorelDraw experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Examples of your work to include with your application for this role, with at least two sample social media posts and two longer-form writing samples (a blog, article, press release, short story, or similar) in your portfolio
Bonus points if you have:
- Solid working knowledge of SEO & SEM
- Experience with website and/or social media analytics tools
- A Master’s degree in Marketing, or a related field
- Spanish language expertise
- Franchise experience
- Sales experience
Pay: $45,000 to $55,000/year
depending on experience
Job Status: Full Time