Technical Support Specialist
In this exciting role, you will work closely with our internal team and our franchise offices to help support their operations. This includes support, training, reporting, testing, troubleshooting, developing training materials, and more. If you are looking for a position with a well-established, essential business, you have a desire to join a booming industry, this may be the opportunity for you!
This role requires someone who is exceptionally organized and always on the ball; who can juggle multiple tasks at once; who can prioritize projects; and who sets themselves up for success on future projects by maintaining meticulous details in the present.
Base Salary: $40,000 - $45,000/year
- Generous employer contributions toward health and life insurance
- Affordable dental and vision insurance available
- Up to 5% match on 401K contributions after 1 year of employment
- Great PTO policy
- Paid holiday schedule
- Frequent company-sponsored events such as sporting events, BBQs, themed lunches
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Employee game and relaxation room
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid training
We are leaders in the commercial cleaning franchising space and we continue to grow. We have a culture focused on open feedback, constant collaboration, and continuous learning…and our people love it! Anago Cleaning Systems is an over 30-year-old, family-owned, internationally recognized commercial cleaning franchising company. When it comes to striving for excellence, not only do we commit to client and franchisee satisfaction, but employee satisfaction as well. We are driven by the people we are surrounded by each and every day.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Skills / Requirements
We are seeking an experienced, reliable, and task-orientated Technical Support Specialist. If you are a self-motivated professional, capable of managing your workload and prioritizing daily tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment, this is a great opportunity! The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide support both internally and to franchise offices
- Assist in training of Franchise Owners and their staff in our CRM software & processes
- Maintaining CRM databases
- Assist in developing and implementation of training materials
- Other related projects as assigned
- A fast learner with strong organizational skills that reflect your ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Expert level of written and verbal communication skills
- Independently motivated
- Highly versatile and resourceful team player, with the ability to be extremely effective independently
- Forward-looking thinker actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attendance & punctuality
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2 years experience in Customer Service
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Experience in Adobe Suite of software a plus
- Experience in Adobe Captivate software a plus
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Pay: $40,000 to $45,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: AFICS0121