Who We Are:
Anago Cleaning Systems is an internationally recognized franchising/commercial cleaning company. When it comes to striving for excellence, not only do we commit to client satisfaction, but employee satisfaction. We are driven by the people we are surrounded by each and every day.
The name Anago means to “guide” or “uplift ” our Franchise Owners to achieve financial freedom and security, as they provide superior service to our clients. Anago Cleaning Systems’ comprehensive systems and people work together to guarantee success for our Franchise Owners, as well as total satisfaction for our clients.
To be the very best in all aspects of our services, while being the superior choice of our clients by providing a clean, safe, and healthy environment.View All Jobs
Our Seven Unifying Principles:
1. Believe in people
2. Have personal and professional integrity
3. Give people the opportunity for advancement
4. Provide training and education
5. Reserve the right to make mistakes
6. Provide a sense of achievement and enjoyment
7. Manage with goals
Why Choose Us?
Join in on revolutionizing the way we do business. Join a family business.
We want you to flourish, grow and succeed in each aspect of the business and we are here to support along the way. Get inspired because we believe in you.
There is a process to everything, will you be the person to think outside the box and put new processes into place? Show us what you’ve got, we’re listening and observing!
Passion and Enthusiasm drive product. We are passionate about every service that we have to offer. Do you believe in our services? Let’s thrive together and be driven by the success of our business.
"I can truly say that Anago cares about their employees. Anago promotes flexibility to allow you to take care of any life issues that can occur without having worry about your job security. You are treated as a human being and not just a number. I take pride in Anago’s brand."
- Sharlene Bennett
"We have an effective leadership team that allows for growth in the organization. Our senior staff really cares that the employees are really happy and motivated. They are always willing to reward for excellence, passion, and commitment. This is why I have been with the Anago family for 10 years."
- Sandy Majewski
"This company is very open to hearing your ideas. If you have an idea that you may want to present, they are more than willing to listen because they encourage growth."
- Symone Moss
"My favorite part of working at Anago is that my work is always changing and challenging me to grow. I am always presented with new ways that I can help the company grow and add value to the company and my colleagues. Working with a strong team allows for a dynamic workload that never gets boring."
- Preston Powell
"The Unifying Principles of Anago cover every aspect of leadership, team building and success mindset. In my experience, no other company comes close to following through with their principles the way Anago does."
- Alejandro Soto
Who We Need:
We seek individuals with an entrepreneurial and self-starter mindset. If you are someone who wants to grow and thrive in a family oriented environment, someone who is flexible, adaptable, and resilient in a fast paced culture; We’re looking for you!
Are you driven and fearless? Do you have tenacity? Are you a people person? Grow fast in a fast paced environment and join in on building the #1 Ranked Janitorial Franchise according to FranchiseRankings.com.
Sales Consultants are an important factor in our business. We look for tenacious, goal-oriented and enthusiastic individuals who can truly put that community stamp on our brand and the service our clients.
We need meticulous and detail oriented people who have a knack for problem solving.
Join a winning company
- Anago is proud to be ranked as #1 Janitoral Franchise and #4 Overall Franchise by FranchiseRankings.com for 2016.
- Anago was ranked the 10th Fastest Growing Franchise in the U.S. for 2013 and 14th in 2014 for Low-Cost Franchises according to Entrepreneur Magazine.
- Franchise Business Review has consistently named Anago as a winner of the Franchise Satisfaction Awards from 2008 - 2016.
- The National Minority Franchising Initiative has named Anago as a Top Franchise for Minorities for 2016.
- The World Franchising Network has named Anago as one of the 50 Top Franchises for Veterans for 2014.
- Anago was ranked #2 on 1851 Franchise Project's list of Top 10 Franchises Perfect for Keeping Weekends Free.
- Anago's Unit Franchise opportunity is ranked as the #7 Top Home Based Franchise for 2016 by Entrepreneur Magazine.